1. What is black when it is clean and white when it is dirty?
2. It is yellow and you can serve it but not eat.
3. The more you have, the less you see.
4. What goes through towns and over hills but never moves?
5. If you have it, you want to share it. If you share it, you don't have it. What is it?
6. The more you take, the larger it becomes. What is it?
7. What can you swallow but can also swallow you?
8. If you know what it is, it is nothing. If you don't know what it is, it is something. What is it?
9. What has a ring but no finger?
10. Which two words has thousands of letters in them?
11. What always travel on foot?
12. What has to be broken before you can use it?
13. What has hands but cannot clap?
14. I have keys but no locks. I have space but no room. You can enter but can't go outside. What am I?
15. What is made of wood but can't be sawed?
16. What kind of tree can you carry in your hand?
17. I pass before the sun yet make no shadow. What am I?
18. What has four fingers and a thumb, but is not alive?
19. What can you give someone and keep it at the same time?
20. What is easy to get into, but hard to get out of?
Answers: 1. Black Board 2. Tennis ball 3. Darkness 4. Road 5. Secret
6. Hole 7. Water 8. A Riddle 9. Phone 10. Post Office
11. Shoe 12. Egg 13. Clock 14. Keyboard 15. Sawdust
16. Palm 17. Wind 18. Glove 19. Your Word 20.Trouble
Post a Comment