Translate

Sunday 1 March 2015

Knock Knock Jokes

1. Q: Knock, knock----Who's there?----Nobel----Nobel who?
A: No bell, that's why I knocked! 


2. Q: Knock, knock----Who's there?----Leaf----Leaf who?
A: Leaf me alone! 


3. Q: Knock-knock----Who's there?----Aaron----Aaron who?
A: Why Aaron you opening the door? 


4. Q: Knock, knock----Who's There?----Police----Police Who?
A: Police let us in, it's cold out here! 


5. Q: Knock, knock----Who's There?----Who----Who Who?
A: Is there an owl in there? 


6. Q: Knock, knock----Who’s there?----Dozen----Dozen who?
A: Dozen anybody want to let me in?


7. Q: Will you remember me in 2 minutes?----Yes.----Knock, knock.----Who’s there?
A: Hey, you didn’t remember me! 


8. Q: Knock, knock----Who’s there?----Justin.----Justin who?
A: Just in the neighborhood, thought I would drop by.


9. Q: Knock, knock!----Who’s there?----Ketchup----Ketchup who?
A: Ketchup with me and I’ll tell you!


10. Q: Knock Knock!----Who's there?----Doughnut!----Doughnut who?
A: Doughnut ask, it's a secret.

                                                                        BONUS

 
                                            



 

No comments:

Post a Comment