Translate

Thursday 5 February 2015

Riddles #2

1. What goes up and down without moving?

2. What has a neck but no head, two arms but no hands?

3. It can be cracked, it can be made, it can be told, and it can be played. What is it?

4. People need me, but always gives me away. What am I?

5. What gets wet when drying?

6.What has a mouth, but can't chew?

7.What instrument can you hear but never see?

8.What can you break but not touch?

9.What doesn't get any wetter, no matter how much rain falls on it?

10. I am a king, but also a common device of measure. What am I?

11. Where do fish keep their money?

12. Take off my skin and I won't cry, but you will, what am I?

13. What kind of nut has no shell?

14. What two things can you never eat for breakfast?

15. Your mother's brother's only brother-in-law is asleep on your couch. Who is asleep on your couch?

16. What flies without wings?

17. What's full of holes but still holds water?

18. What runs around a house but doesn't move?

19. What is a cat on Ice?

20. Who can shave 25 times a day and still have a beard?

Answers: 1. Stairs   2. Shirt   3. Joke   4. Money   5. Towel   6. River   
               7. Your Voice   8. A Promise    9. Water   10. Ruler  11. In the riverbank 
               12. An onion  13. A doughnut  14. Lunch and Dinner  15. Your father  16. Time
               17. A sponge  18. A fence  19. A cool cat   20. A barber

No comments:

Post a Comment