1. What goes up and down without moving?
2. What has a neck but no head, two arms but no hands?
3. It can be cracked, it can be made, it can be told, and it can be played. What is it?
4. People need me, but always gives me away. What am I?
5. What gets wet when drying?
6.What has a mouth, but can't chew?
7.What instrument can you hear but never see?
8.What can you break but not touch?
9.What doesn't get any wetter, no matter how much rain falls on it?
10. I am a king, but also a common device of measure. What am I?
11. Where do fish keep their money?
12. Take off my skin and I won't cry, but you will, what am I?
13. What kind of nut has no shell?
14. What two things can you never eat for breakfast?
15. Your mother's brother's only brother-in-law is asleep on your couch. Who is asleep on your couch?
16. What flies without wings?
17. What's full of holes but still holds water?
18. What runs around a house but doesn't move?
19. What is a cat on Ice?
20. Who can shave 25 times a day and still have a beard?
Answers: 1. Stairs 2. Shirt 3. Joke 4. Money 5. Towel 6. River
7. Your Voice 8. A Promise 9. Water 10. Ruler 11. In the riverbank
12. An onion 13. A doughnut 14. Lunch and Dinner 15. Your father 16. Time
17. A sponge 18. A fence 19. A cool cat 20. A barber
Post a Comment