Translate

Thursday 14 May 2015

Riddle #4

1. It goes around the world but stays in a corner. What is it?

2. I am lighter than air but a million men can lift me. What am I?

3. What occurs once in a minute, twice in a moment, and never in a thousand years?

4. What is found over your head but under your hat?

5. The little pink nub that helps rectify mistakes. What am I?

6. What is the difference between here and there?

7. You use a knife to slice my head and weep beside me when I am dead. What am I?

8. What makes a loud noise when changing its jacket and becomes larger but weighs less?

9. Different lights do make me strange. Thus into different sizes I will change. What am I?

10. Soft and fragile is my skin. I get my growth in dirt. I'm dangerous as much as pretty for if not careful I draw blood. what am I?

11. What is in the middle of nowhere?

12. We see it once in a year, twice in a week, and never in a day. What is it?

13. They come out at night without being called, and are lost in the day without being stolen.What are they?

14. You walk into a room with a match, a kerosene, a lamp and a fireplace. Which do you light first?

15. What goes with a carriage, comes with a carriage, but has no use to the carriage?

16. If you drop me, I'm sure to crack , but give me a smile and I will always smile back. What am I?

17. He has married many women, but has never been married. Who is he?

18. What starts with E, ends with E and is filled with only one letter?

19. Something you carry while singing. What is it?

20. What has 88 keys but can't open a single door?



Answers: 1. Stamp     2. Bubble     3. Letter 'M'     4. Hair     5. Eraser   
                6. Letter T     7. Onion     8. Popcorn     9. Pupil     10. Thorn 
               11. Letter 'H'     12. Letter 'E'     13. Stars     14. Match     15. Noise
               16. Mirror     17. Priest     18. Envelope     19. Tune     20. Piano 

No comments:

Post a Comment