1. Q: What do Santa's elves do after school?
A: Their gnomework!
2. Q: What do snowmen like to eat for breakfast?
A: Frosted Flakes!
3. Q: Why does Santa have a garden?
A: So he can hoe, hoe, hoe!
4. Q: What nationality is Santa Claus?
A: North Polish!
5. Q: What happened when the turkey got into a fight?
A: He got the stuffing knocked out of him!
6. Q: Who isn't hungry on Thanksgiving?
A: The turkey, because he's already stuffed!
7. Q: What type of key is not good for opening doors?
A: A Tur-key!
8. Q: Why should you never set the turkey next to the desert?
A: Because he will gobble, gobble it up!
9. Q: Why do students always do so poorly after Thanksgiving?
A: Because everything gets marked down after the holidays!
10. Q: Why didn't the skeleton cross the road?
A: He didn't have the guts!
11. Q: When is it bad luck to meet a black cat?
A: When you are a mouse.
12. Q: What did the boy ghost say to the girl ghost?
A: You sure are Boo-tiful!
13. Q: Why was the baby ghost sad?
A: He wanted his mummy!
14. Q: What do witches put on their bagels?
A: Scream Cheese
15. Q: What did the vampire say about the Dracula movie?
A: It was fang-tastic!
16. Q: Do you know how to make a witch itch?
A: You take away the w!
17. Q: How does the Easter bunny stay in shape?
A: Lots of eggercise!
18. Q: What is a cow's favorite day?
A: Moo-years Day!
19. Q: Why is St. Patrick's day most frog's favorite holiday?
A: Because they are already wearing green
20. Q: What subject in school is easy for a witch?
Post a Comment