Some known by-products of lime are as follows:
- Lime Oil
- Cleaning Agents
- Skin Care Products
- Chemicals e.g. Calcium Hydroxide
How to Plant a Lime Tree
The Steps when planting a lime tree are as follows:
- Dig a hole.
- Place the lime seed and cover with the soil.
- Observe and then wait for the lime tree to grow.
- Water the plant and ensure it get the required sunlight.
- If necessary, apply the required fertiliser to the plant.
- Remove any unwanted weed around or next to the plant.
- Then finally after the tree grows, the fruit can be harvested when it is fully ripe.
How to Care for a Lime Tree
Some ways to care for a lime tree are as follows:
- Water the plant daily for healthy growth.
- Pull out the weeds or unwanted grasses around the plant.
- Ensure the plant gets the required sunlight for a healthy growth.
- Apply manure to fertilise the soil when needed.
Taking Care of a Lime Tree
Picture showing the application of fertiliser onto a lime plant
Picture showing the pruning of a lime plant
NOTE: Pruning is the act of trimming or cutting down the dead branches and stems of a tree.
Post a Comment