Translate

Monday 29 February 2016

My PTC Findings

   Paid-To-Click, or simply PTC is an online business model that draws online traffic from people aiming to earn money from home. PTC websites act as middlemen between advertisers and consumers; the advertiser pays for displaying ads on the PTC website, and a part of this payment goes to the viewer when he views the advertisement. (Wikipedia)





I have been researching and testing the below list of PTC sites for the past six (6) months to see how they operate as well how effectively I can earn online via such means. My findings and thoughts as listed:

Adfiver

  • Relatively new when I sign up. 
  • The reviews & feedback was excellent until January 2016 when everyone start getting problems trying to 'CashOut'.
  • I did the calculation and had hope of earning until the cashout problems thus the thought- Is this a scam?!
  • Since then, the page wouldn't load (a lot of times) and Rented Referrals are inactive thus no external income.
  • Adfiver was easy to use and navigate and with four (4) $0.01 fixed advertisements, it was quite encouraging thus my hope since the beginning.
  • Now, since I cannot cashout, I use the few $$$ I have in the account to advertise my blog which went great.! I paid $2 for 1000 views which was a great deal for advertising.
 Sign up here: Adfiver
(As of March 2016, Adfiver is now completely unreachable thus DEAD)


Clixsense- 

  • Listed as one of the most legit site and oldest.
  • A tad too long process and need lots of patience to earn.
  • There are many other ways to earn besides clicking ads but hold up, it is NOT available for certain countries.
  • Only 1 regular ad value $0.01
  • Too expensive to advertise (my perspective)- I paid $1.10 for only 100 views!
Sign up here: Clixsense


Only recently join the two PTC sites below. (Reviews coming soon).

Neobux- 
Sign up here: Neobux

Buxvertise-
Sign up here: Buxvertise


HOW IT WORKS

My advice: Don't invest $$$ to advertise unless you test each site first... How? By earning the little (clicking & viewing their ads) and add that to your purchase balance and then advertise your own site rather than linking your bank account or PayPal account immediately.

Please leave a comment below on your experiences with the above PTC sites :) 

Thank you for reading!

1 comment: