Lime can be used for many different purposes. Some uses of lime are:
- One by-product of lime is lime oil. When lime oil is applied directly to the skin, it helps to kill germs.
- Lime can be used to produce a variety of chemicals.
- Lime can be used to improve the health and appearance of facial skin.
- Lime extracts are frequently used in perfumes, cleaning agents, etc.
- If someone is suffering from a fever, lime can be used to help reduce the fever.
Benefits of LimeSome benefits of lime:
- Lime contains citric acid which helps with the removal of dead skin.
- Lime contains antioxidants which keeps your arteries healthy.
- Lime's bacteria fighting abilities enable the fruit to fight cholera.
- The peel left behind after the lime can be used to create a powerful and pure oil. This oil can be used to flavour food.
- Lime helps with weight loss, eye care, improved digestion, relief from constipation, skin care, etc.
Another post on the cultivation of lime would be great...with more images of the plant as well..Keep up the good work..ReplyDelete